Nebula provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Products sold by Nebula as refurbished (“pre-owned”) come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing or contact us at email@example.com with your order receipt for confirmation.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Nebula has an Extended Holiday Returns Policy for 2020. Orders delivered between October 1st and December 31st, 2020 will be returnable through January 31st, 2021.
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 45 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Nebula’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Nebula refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 45-day money back guarantee expire 45 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 45-day window. For purchase not made directly through the Nebula website are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Please contact retailers for refunds. For qulaity-related issues, please see below.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Nebula or Nebula’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Nebula’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Nebula’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Nebula.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Nebula must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Nebula or Nebula’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Nebula reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Nebula quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 45 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
Nebula is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Nebula products
● Returning personal items sent to Nebula
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Nebula, Nebula takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Nebula does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.