Shipping & Delivery
The warehouse will deliver the goods within 2 working days after the order is paid. If you have an order that has one or more items out of stock, you can choose to split the order to have the products that are available shipped.
Note: See the listing instructions for the delivery time of presale products. Virtual products will not be shipped.
- Free shipping applies to applicable zones for any amount.
- When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully. Apart from packages returned to sender, we will not offer a refund or replacement items for logistics problems caused by you.
The following situations may cause delivery to fail. Customer service will contact you to modify the address, and if you do not reply within 5 working days, your order will be cancelled. (Note: Refunds will be returned to the account in the same way you've paid.)
1. The recipient's information is not provided, such as the phone number and house number.
2. The recipient's information, such as names and addresses, contains special characters. ( *, &, <>, etc.)
3. The recipient's address is too long.
Shipping is only within the UK. Shipping to the Isle of Man is not possible.
Orders will be shipped by Hermes and MFN Amazon. The average transit time is 2–3 business days.
Nebula assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days due to transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to entering an unknown or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, refusal to receive, and more.
- Delay due to "force majeure"—an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee's address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee's address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
We will send updates via email so you can stay updated on your delivery and track your order. Just add your email address at checkout to receive notifications. The number of messages you'll receive will vary depending on your order.
- Info Received
- In Transit
- Out for Delivery
- Available for Pickup
- Delivery Exception
- Failed Attempt
1) How can I track my order?
Head over to My Orders. Click "View Details" on each order to find the "Check Shipment" option on the right side of the page. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification email.
2) How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon is our logistics partner for shipping Soundcore Nebula products. They will choose couriers that they think work best for our customers. Couriers they partner with include USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
3) I've ordered more than one item. Will they be delivered at the same time?
We will try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
4) What should I do if I received a different product from what I ordered?
5) What should I do if I receive a damaged product?
6) How long does the delivery take?
3-7 business days.
7) What should I do if I didn't receive my package?
- If the tracking status shows "Delivered" and you have not received your package, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
After 9 days from placing your order, if you do not have any updates on the shipping and have not received your package, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any packages get lost in transit, we will open a case with our logistics partner, Amazon, as they assume responsibility for shipping our inventory out of their warehouse.
- It normally takes 10 business days for Amazon to complete their investigation of an issue. Once done, we will be able to send a replacement or process a full refund.
8) Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipping details once the product is en route.
9) Which addresses are not deliverable?
- An address without a house or phone number.
- Too many characters (more than 35 digits) or contains special characters.